Thread: New XD for me!
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 08:19 PM   #1
FBI

Name: FBI
Default New XD for me!
I bought my Black XD last Sun. I have had the car 6 days and have really enjoyed driving this car. I drop the car off tomorrow to get my extras installed: rear sway bar, quick shifter, TRD exhaust, performance filter and the armrest. I got the only XD on the lot that had a manual transmission. It is a funky little car and I rarely see one. Although the first day I drove it home from work I followed another black XD for about 20 minutes in bumper to bumper traffic. I commute 50 miles round trip each day so I wanted good gas mileage and and a comfortable ride. I almost went with a new corrola till I sat in the XD. I am 6' 5" and I thought there is no way I would fit, but I fit quite well. The gas mileage on the dash says I am averaging 36.4 mpg with two bars left on my complimentary tank of gas.

I plan on a cold air induction and some rims. I also want custom pin-striping but this will all have to wait until I get our other car paid off.

I would like to say hello to everyone and hope to have some great forum discussion.

FBI
FBI is offline   Reply With Quote