Thread: Turbo.
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 02:05 PM   #3
Resolve
OG Member
Full Access Member

Name: Resolve
^^^ditto. You can say you are boosted for about a day if you try to get anything out of it. There is no tuning for the xd to use turbo. The people who have boosted the car either disappeared without saying what happened or they flat out blew their engines.

The only xD that has had boost with success is the Rally xD but the have factory backing by Greddy. So they have people working to make it work.

You could boost these engines but in all honesty, and as much as I hate to say it because i like one off stuff and custom, it would be cheaper and less headache in long run to start with another platform. Since the xD hasn't and most like wont ever have anyoen venture to put time to see what can be had from these cars. Unless Carolla peeps step up. For the cost that you would pontentially spend to get the xD to run with boost and HOPE that the engine would stay together you could get a MazdaSpeed 3 that comes boosted from factory at 263HP. there are others also, I just happen to like the speed3