View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 12:13 AM   #89
trdxd
Full Access Member

Name: trdxd
http://passwordjdm.com/search.aspx?q=power+chamber+dyno

I absolutely hate battling the "legitimacy of a Dyno" stuff that always surrounds intakes and such. They have dyno'd all their intakes it seems, and the reported gains are respectable. Dyno charts are included on some of the product description pages; such as the DC5 powerchamber.

Regardless; There are plenty of people who buy an intake more for looks than anything, ESPECIALLY in the Scion world. Do all the tC guys who run an intake do it for boosted performance because they're looking for HP? Maybe they actually, legitimately, feel the need to gain an extra 5-8 HP out of their NA engine. We all know adding an intake is pretty much next to unnoticeable, whether we admit it or not, as a sole modification. Most people want the look; the added gruffness from their engine as they merge onto a highway.

I'm perfectly fine with your statement; I admire that you only buy quality products. If only more people in the scion world were like that.

Take it as you will; I respect your word whether you believe their claims or not.
trdxd is offline   Reply With Quote