View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 03:54 PM   #1
mcbrew
Full Access Member

Name: Jesse
Default TRD Sparks is awesome!
I've been wanting to de-TRD my suspension for a while now... just too bumpy for these roads. I was able to get OEM springs from someone on SL, but wanted to go with new shocks and struts. The Scion dealership where I bought the car wanted $364.60 for them... no, thats not the installed price. I just ordered them from Sparks and it was just over $300 including shipping.

I've been waiting a long time because it seemed like a waste to dump my TRD setup and buy new... But now that the xD has over 40k on it, and I'm getting ready to buy a new trailer to tow, it seemed like a good time to finally make the upgrade (downgrade?).

Anybody want a set of 40k mile TRD shocks, struts, and springs?

Thanks TRD Sparks!

Current car: 2011 Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium w/ Lineartronic CVT transmission. Steel Silver.

SOLD: 2009 Scion xD - BRM, 16" alloys, VSC, K&N drop-in air filter, Thule Aero roof bars, TRD sway bar, TRD short shift, TYC LED tails, Curt class-1 tow hitch, Italian leather shift & brake boots, Red Line MT-90 in the trans, Amsoil 0w20 in the engine, ATE SuperBlue Racing brake fluid.
mcbrew is offline   Reply With Quote