View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 08:29 PM   #17
Whack-A-Mole
Full Access Member

Name: Thadeus
Yes I use photobucket because I can use the app with my iPhone. Take pics with my phone then upload without ever using my desktop. I can then copy the image code from photobucket, and paste here on the forum like this.

The kit I got is from the retrofit source based in Atlanta. I have already bought a el cheapo kit from hidextra that hooks up easy, but the bulbs change color quickly and don't last. Plus the don't use projector just a Casper shield.
This is the kit I got from retrofit source; http://www.theretrofitsource.com/pro...roducts_id=237
What's nice about it is the mounting is simplified. Instead of cutting and using silicon, you just use the alignment washer that should level the cutoff then you can use factory adjustments on the stock housing to aim them. I don't know if everything will go smoothly yet, but I don't see why not.

Last, I like the pro kit because it should be a little softer. My Grandparents are getting old, so I like to drive them when possible in my car. I don't want a potthole to dislodge their dentures or a clot.
Whack-A-Mole is offline   Reply With Quote