View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 01:11 PM   #5
trueblue

Name: trueblue
Thank you Resolve!
I will find a way to MacGyver a screen to keep debris out.

I got the mat dry and the carpet almost dry and then thought this is absurd. I can do it but service should have so I called them back and the same guy told me to get to go to a detailer and have them do it, lol. I asked if they were prepared to pay for it. After I was done conveying my concerns and their lack, thereof, he said to call the service manager. I left a message and, lo and behold, just got a call back. The service manager said bring it in, the carpet should be taken out dried and they will replace the matting below.

So... it seems it will be taken care of, properly, if I keep an eye on them and keep cracking the whip.

The thought of blowing full heat in S Florida in summer.

Thank you again for the response and advice. What you did is exactly what I thought to do, as well. I was stalling because, for once, I have a car on warranty and figure someone else can do it this time and save my time for fun stuff.

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

ps. I also removed the plastic pan under the glove compartments and it's spongy insulation and dried them in the sun (it was hold quite a bit of water).
trueblue is offline   Reply With Quote