View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 01:14 AM   #7
CXTKRS1
Super Moderator
Super Mod

Name: Chris
#1: 3000 RPM with the auto.

#2: IMO no, you can get a better aftermarket NAV system for the money or use the one on your phone for free.

#3: No it does not, TRD sparks sell the OE fogs for a good price though and they are cake to install.

#4: The armrest is fairly sturdy, I do not not personally have one but I'm kinda cheap too.

#5: I think Enkei (sp) makes the TRD wheels, you could maybe find which aftermarket wheels they are sourced from and buy those and then install some TRD center caps. Price difference may not justify the extra work though.

#6: If you're throwing a bunch of post purchase parts on the car some dealers will work with you to sweeten deal. Their is quite bit of markup on buying parts from the dealer so they have some wiggle room on the price.

#7: Chassis is the same but the Yaris does feel cheaper on the inside and comes with the buzz happy 1.5L inline 4. IMO if you like the styling stay with the xD.

#8: Sounds about right if they are including shipping for parts in that time frame.

#9: Look into the Ford Fiesta..if you like the styling it is a much better car IMO.

---------- Post added at 06:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 AM ----------

BTW you guys really are turning almost 3800 RPM with the manual? I had no idea the gearing was so horrible with the 5 speed..
CXTKRS1 is offline   Reply With Quote