View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 06:51 PM   #8
XDevolution
Full Access Member

Name: Anthony
Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
Sounds like something is hurting it somewhere. I know EPA estimates of 28 mpg mean nothing becuase that is also average some people may get more some less. But I haven't heard of anyone getting that low. When I drive the car. Driving like I want to go fast i still get 28 to 31 avg depending. (MPG Guage shows 30 to 34.)

How is your filter? Clean or really dirty?

Does it seem to be driving fine, i.e. no loss in power? I would pull each plug and check it. Maybe one of the plugs is going or has gone out.
I cleaned the filter thoroughly about 600 miles ago. with filter cleaner. now im getting 26 mpgs the past day as my ave. its very slowly going up. but i think it might be my spark plugs. the car runs great. no problems at all that notice. i pass fuel system cleaner through the gas tank evry time i do an oil change. probably alittle more often than that sometimes. its so wierd cus before i installed the support bars, new tires, and alignment i was getting 29 as my average.i checked my tire pressure, i made sure that the rear support bar is not affecting the gas tank bcuse it actually uses the rear bolts that holds the tank and thats tight in there. ?????