View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 06:35 PM   #16

KylexD
Full Access Member

Name: Kyle
Originally Posted by 1sweetxd View Post
your suspension is also a personal choice. how low and how much you want to spend. i personally have had TRD lowering springs and now i am riding on Tein S-Techs. overall the Teins lowered it just like i wanted. eliminated all the wheel gap on 18's. personally i think it rides just as well as stock, the only thing i had to do was cut out some of my fender liner beings that i rubbed when i came down off bumps and what not.

coilovers are awesome but a lot more expensive. i got my springs for less than 200 bucks and had them installed in less than two hours in a buddy's drive way.

and i haven't yet, but i would recommend changing your shocks also if you go more than 2 inches lower. a lot of my travel has been eliminated. i'll occasionally bottom out on real big bumps
Im not to worried about cost. Ive just been told that you cant get a better ride than stock, and I dont believe that. I am thinking if you can buy performance parts then the car will perform better. So if I upgrade my stock suspension, will I get a better ride? Im not to worried about how low the car sits, I just want quality. So it is either coilovers or springs? And then you would get shocks as well?
KylexD is offline   Reply With Quote