View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 02:12 AM   #47

Flipper
Full Access Member

Name: Bill
Well . . . I had a pre-order on a Nissan Cube. And had been WAITING for confirmation of a delivery date, but it just didn't come in time for my needs. Which primarily included my owning a car with working A/C B4 it got crazy hot here in PHX.
I had looked @ xD's B4, but still thought it was worth the wait 4 the Cube. Yet I kept my eye on Autotrader.com for xD's , and when the listing for an '08 CPO car W/ just 10 K miles came up @ ~ 1,000$ under the Edmunds.com suggested pricing I snagged it!
I was "all about the Cube" but once I finally got to sit in one. . . I was less than impressed. Sure it has style . . . But the xD was just more CAR . And as I was buying A CAR , the better CAR won my $$$. + the Nissan dealer was NOT willing to do ANY dealing on the price. And in this market NO ONE pays full retail on a Nissan (except GT-R buyers).
Am I happy I got my xD . . .yes. Do I feel a little pang in my <3 when I see a cube? also yes.

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae So palese dnot copmilan aoubt my tpynig you konw you can raed it
Flipper is offline   Reply With Quote