View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 11:04 PM   #3
12xDkD

Name: Kyle
Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
Welcome. Congrats on the purchase.

HID is whatever you want as far as I am concerned. I liked them in mine for the amount of light but I like the stock style halogens better for the actual beam without the scatter. So pulled my HIDs out when the bulbs went

CAI/Short Ram Most people just buy a cheap $25 cone filter from the part store. That's what I did. No need in my opinion to spend hundreds of dollars for a 3inch piece of polished tubing and a filter for minimal gains on these cars.

Lowering How low you looking to go? little lower, mild drop, slammed out? instant adjustability? Performance, looks, show?

Wheels What ever you like and want to look at. And that will fit depending on your lowering technique.

Exhaust Just what ever you think sounds best. Since for the most part that is all the exhaust does on this vehicles. no major performance gains. I am muffler less.
Yeah the CAI/short ram seemed kinda pointless. The car itself doesn't have a lot of power. So I might just go with a cone filter like you said. As far as lowering I was looking at the Tein springs, they seem to give a good 1 1/2 inch drop I believe. And how does it sound without the muffler? How exactly did you take it out? Did you just leave everything after the muffler off? And I like the tC gen 1 wheels, I can't seem to find a set anywhere though!
12xDkD is offline   Reply With Quote