View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 12:00 AM   #17
CXTKRS1
Super Moderator
Super Mod

Name: Chris
Originally Posted by YELOSUB View Post
Mods if you want to you can delete this thread...It seems this is turning into a typical SL thread where people hate...

Listen, it's just something else we mod our car with...Tell me, what do the eye lids do? What does the spoiler do? What do rims do? Alot of things we do to our cars are for cosmetics and because we want to change the look...This mod is actually somewhat functional as it does vent outside air into the engine compartment cooling down the engine compartment and those running a CAI or short ram may benefit...

For those needing more information on this piece, please click this link here: http://www.scionlife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162994 and it will give you a round about price and talk more about it...I was just letting you you guys/gals know that there is now something else available for our xD...

I will be done with this thread...
You are overly sensitive IMO this is a public forum not the feel good board. You have a mod here that is polarizing and either people are gonna like it or not. Some people have expressed their opinion but nobody has been overly rude about it.
CXTKRS1 is offline   Reply With Quote