View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 12:41 AM   #18

YELOSUB
OG Member
Full Access Member

Name: Tim
Originally Posted by CXTKRS1 View Post
this
What is this comment for...I assume you put the word "this" and then nothing afterwards as your little inside joke that it does nothing...Listen if you don't like it, great don't buy it...

But for those that want to know more about it, go get on scionlife and check it out...I don't make any money on it...Jim plans on making more items for the xD in the future...

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Originally Posted by TIKI View Post
Tim looks good on the ride.
Thanks...

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

Originally Posted by Cylon_xD View Post
Well, I was originally all gung-ho for this, but I thought this was dead project... not sure I'm even interested anymore... we'll have to see what the pricing will be, just had wanted one in regular black CF... Yelo, is one of those old black CF prototypes still available, the ones that had the small gap issues? I wouldn't mind purchasing one of those, I actually preferred that shape better than the final product, I think it got too bulbous or rounded-looking or something for my tastes...
I last heard under $100 but don't quote me...I know it took longer than expected and Jim apologized for that...I'm not sure if Jim would be to cool on me selling the prototype ones but I could ask...