View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 07:00 PM   #9

xDizzle
OG Member
Full Access Member

Name: Kevin
Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
30,000K should not be blue it should be purple maybe pink. If it is a dark blue then it is not a true 30,000K and being ebay I believe it is a knock off with a high number. Plus your visbility is greatly reduced.

I heard DDM is good. I would stay between 4300k to 8000k. As stated the lower the number the greater the light output and the better the visibility.

But I am done with HIDs personally. The light scatter sucks in our housings it was nice having them and you could see down the road but it sucked if you were looking at them. you have to aim them all the way down to keep from blinding people. And they get hot and my housing near the HID is discolored now due to the heat. Plus when they go out you have to either hopefully have a place nearby to buy bulbs, if it is the bulb and not the ballast. or weight until they are shipped tp you. Until I can get a housing made for them or a car that comes with them I think I will stick to stock bulbs.

I'm going but what it said depending on the company the colors are different amount of ks such as white can be 6k 8k or 4300k it all depends on the vendor mine aren't a deep deep blue but they are blue they are true HIDs tho. My visibilty isnt too bad either lol
xDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote