View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 04:29 PM   #13
Resolve
OG Member
Full Access Member

Name: Resolve
I would aim for a balance of the two. Right now I am gettign back on track for making it more show oriented it has sat idle for to long and needs some TLC to get back on track. have planned to get painted (temporarly) this month. once I work out some bugs and dents and dings I will go back and get fully repainted.

As for performance I would do more but not alot out there I have a cone filter and have other things planned. I don't expect alot of performance from this vehicle since there isn' the support, at least not at this time. But I can agree that you can race any vehicle. I for one have my own experience recently with a late 90s early 2000s Mustang. I hung with him from dead stop and stayed slightly ahead of him until I shifted early into 4th at which point he passed me slightly and I edged back past him before he let off. It may have been a stock mustang IDK, but it was atleast a 6 cylinder. so for that I was happy that I hung with him and was ahead of him for the most part. Granted not by much but still was a good considering i wasn't out on the prowl for it and the guy tried messing with me for the previous 2 red lights.