View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 04:15 PM   #15
CXTKRS1
Super Moderator
Super Mod

Name: Chris
Originally Posted by XDevolution View Post
I don't understand how the fit, and the brand new fiesta have turbo's and more performance parts available for them. as far as im concerned those cars arnt even worth upgrading...the fit i kinda understand cus thats our competition but the fiesta???? come on man.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

There is no need for the exhaust that would probably knock off like 1G and i think that its optional anyway, that price given was the cost of the kit plus installation so im pretty sure an experianced person can do a self install. knockin off yet another 1G mayb 2G's so were lookin at possibly a $7G kit but with that installed on an XD its gonna be a little torque monster

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

I did a calcuation as of to what the power output would be in american units and were lookin at 212HP/ and 200ft/lb torque given the kit is installed with the pre-set tune. So lets see, add the weapon r headers, the nst crank pulley, magnaflow cat-back and a good intake, the XD can output mayb 245WHP with probable 240 or more ft/lb of torque.
Not to throw a wrench into those....mathematics... but the internals will not hold up under that kind of load over a long period of time.
CXTKRS1 is offline   Reply With Quote