View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 10:28 AM   #28
CXTKRS1
Super Moderator
Super Mod

Name: Chris
Originally Posted by CWB211 View Post
While I do love the idea of a turbo engine also, I just don't like having to fuel up with premium gas. I got my xD originally for a good daily driver that won't break the bank, so even if the mpg isn't bad the fact that I have to fuel up with premium kills the economy to me.

But yes... there is just something awesome about driving a turbo, haha.
No one knows what kind of the fuel the car will use yet. Kia has 2.0 DI injected turbocharges inline four that makes 270HP while running on 87. HP rumors are around 180 for the 1.6 which is possible on regular gas.

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Originally Posted by cvriv View Post
Exactly!!! This is why im nervous about going to the Ford dealer tomorrow. He said they dont have what im looking for but there are other vehicles i might like. I know theres a good chance he wont have what I want. I know he's going to do everything in his power to sell me anything. I wont fall for that. I really like the Veloster. This guy will seriously have to impress me for me to even consider buying a ford.
You're 33, tells the sales person to piss off and will you call them over when you want to go for a test drive. They give a rats ass which car is actually better for you they just want a sale. Do not relay on them on for any information, heck you're better off searching google for an answer than asking a salesmen.
CXTKRS1 is offline   Reply With Quote