View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 07:35 PM   #40
cvriv

Name: CVRIV
Thanks guys. Yea, the sticker price is higher than other cars of it's size/ type. But still it's a nice car and Im still glad I got it. I knew I was paying more than I wanted to but I told the dealer,... if im going to pay more than I was expecting, just make sure I get what I want and keep my payment below 300 and month. the sales guy did just that. The buying process was so easy and smooth. I was really impressed with them. This is why I bought this car. This is why I didnt even haggle this price down. The amount I paid is the sticker price. He did what I told him to do and got me what I wanted so I didnt haggle them. Everyone is happy.

I have to agree that ford got thier s@#$ together when it comes to styling. I told them when I got there,... first words, Im not a fan of Ford. The guy was like "OK. Let me just show you,...". I sat down in a base Focus and was like,.... SOLD! Their very nice. I told him to find me a certain Focus and he ran off and 5 minutes later he had a window sticker. Found my Focus at some Dealer somewhere. He went to get for me without paying anything! No down payment, deposit, no signing anything,... just went and got it for me. He ran all my info and had me approved along with everything taken care of a week before I could buy it. The day I bought it I walk in with a check, signed on the dotted lines and he handed over the keys and said have fun It's was an awesome experience.

As for the rear tear drop tail lights being blacked out,.... we'll see. Im still tryign to get my bluetooth audio streaming to work. I think sync has a bug
cvriv is offline   Reply With Quote