View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 09:38 AM   #1
CharlieChaos

Name: Charlie Chaos
Default Fujita Intake Review
Fujita sent me their F5 intake so I figured Id write alittle review.

My first time writing a review so give me a break if its horrible =)

Ill start with the box. It was very well package when I got it in an every intake comes with a free can of NOS which is kinda amusing. The filter you get with it is pretty beefy very well put together. The finish on the intake was flawless.

Directions are really straight forward remove bumper an drivers light to put it in. The cone sits just under the light. Install is really easy took me an hour because I couldnt find a 10mm wrench an had to run out an buy one.

So far from driving it around an you can call me crazy Ive noticed a tiny difference on the highway some reason it feels like it accelerated alittle smoother then it did before (that could just be in my head but writing what Ive seen)

I have the TRD exaughst an the combo isnt too loud. My Girl complained that she heard me coming from down the street but I didnt think it was that loud.

Im very happy with the product so far an happy to have fujita as a sponsor I will post some pics later on when I get home. Any questions on install let me know but honestly very easy.

Sponsors:Fujita
CharlieChaos is offline   Reply With Quote