View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 09:07 AM   #1

Vengeful Squid
Full Access Member

Name: Mr Squid
Default Received: Eibach Sportlines
Manufacturer states an expected drop of 1.7" front, 1.4" rear, so after settling should be a tad more than that.

Finally decided on these over the more expensive coilover route for my needs. S-Techs too soft in my experience, Prokits and TRD not low enough for me, Tanabe too soft.

2nd choice was H&R (1.4" front, 1.3" rear) but those springs are still in development last I checked, also I wanted a lower drop.

I know a lot of xd owners, for cosmetic reasons, wanted an even drop on front and rear. I wanted the best of both worlds (performance and aesthetics) as a lower front end will help counter understeer, per the tim skelton website. I plan to ride on these until the shocks go out, which, at a planned average of 6000 miles annually, should take awhile . Only then will i consider changing out the shocks.

On a side note, I love the steelies look and have my 7-spoke wheel covers for sale. They are clean from my 2011! Less than 500 mile driven on and I drive like a hypermiler.

Next on the mod list: tint and eyelids (already purchased from bluebat for $25, highly recommend). I also plan on running 205/55/16 performance tires when the factory B'stones wear down. 16" wheels are down the road as well.

-ciao