View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 02:47 PM   #26
pakpak

Name: jane
@broadie7838 i respect that but i don't know what kind of wind noise you have... mine is really high pitched hell of annoying sound and i just can't bare to see any kind of tape in my window. i don't usually post in any forum but i know someone who had 2010 scion that makes the same noise... what he did is put tape and all sorts of things to fix the noise until he got fed up and finally take it to toyota but the dealership don't want to fix it... all because of that thing that he put in the car. and yes it took more than a day to fix it but they got me a rental and they paid for it.
@resolve... yeah its a 15k car i am not rich and every penny i paid for that car i worked for it... i don't know about you, for me 15k is 15k.. not expecting the car to be perfect high end car but at least i expect it to not make high pitched annoying sound everytime i drive.. and oh i have the hammer toyota mission hills in California. and yeah they did test drive my car i know it for sure cause i was there and i know they change my rearview mirror cause my brother repairs cars too for power ford so he can tell if the part is brand new or not. i also don't know about other dealership because the guy who did my car is a family friend and been fixing my family's car for ages. so maybe your right that other dealership are really not doing it.
pakpak is offline   Reply With Quote