View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 11:27 AM   #3

TheLittleDeviant
That Admin Guy
Full Access Member

Name: Ted
Originally Posted by Cylon_xD View Post
Hell yeah, Ted, start brushing up on your Battlestar Gallactica and Cylon spaceship artistry, I've been wanting to do a Galactica/Cylon Base Star battle scene on mine, but didn't know anyone who could paint good... can ya handle it? If so, it's already on it's way...

you'll have to PM me with your going rate...

The only thing is, the dang xD cover is mostly logo and sculpted grooves, not the best surface for applying a painted image... I have an overwhelming urge to use a grinder and some bondo on the top surface to smooth it out, lol!!

I have no problem doing a Cylon/Battlestar theme. Send me some images to take ideas from, to [email protected].

Rates are simple, $75 or $100, depending on if you want it clear coated as well, plus shipping. Turn around time is about 2 to 3 weeks.

If you want to grind down the logos its up to you, I will paint right over them if you leave them on, or if you want me to highlight them some how I can do that, what ever you want to do is fine by me.

The way it will work is, you ship the cover to me and email any images you want me to replicate, I will do the design out, email you an image of it. If everything looks good, you paypal me and I send it back to you.

TheLittleDeviant is offline   Reply With Quote