View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 06:46 PM   #11
kalvin14

Name: kalvin
having the same problem. dealer installed a cabi filter and water still leaking. dealer said my hvac core had to be taken apart and cleaned. warranty wont cover it because it's not mechanical. This has to be a bad design on the air system. dealer said it would take 8 hours of labor and 800 dollars to fix. I told them forget it. I think this should be a recall...a car with only 30 thousand miles shouldn't be leaking...right? Anybody that can help with a cheaper fix???

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

good luck...they put in a cabin filter in my car and still leaking on floor. Now the dealer said the hvac core unit needs to be taken apart and cleaned. I was told 8 hours of labor and 800 dollars. This car has a bad design on the way the air is vented. I am calling Scion headquarters. My car has only 30,000 miles and this shouldn't be happening. dealer said my 75,000 mile warranty wouldn't cover it because it isn't mechanical. I'm not happy!
kalvin14 is offline   Reply With Quote