View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 08:42 PM   #1
kniteGTI

Name: Alan
Default 2011 xD limited edition
I'm currently in the market for another car. I just picked up a 2012 VW GTI autobahn, and I need another car, which is for primarily the other drivers in my house.

Before picking up the GTI I was considering waiting for the 2012 3 series, however I can't stand the look for the money I'd be laying down on that. I was still considering a BMW maybe a month ago, but things have changed. I decided to just pocket the money right now and save it for my first home.

Now I decided to be a little bit more practical (and cheap) by looking into the xD. I love the flexibility of hatchs, from my experience with the GTI, but want an even smaller car so I can fit in those SF parking spots that my GTI has problems with right now.

I considered the Yaris, and Fit. However, I didn't like how the Yaris rode, and the Fit was a little bit impractical for the price to me. This car is mainly for my mom too, but I'll be paying for it. She can't decide between all three.

I was wondering for those who own a xD, if it's a viable option vs the other contenders in its price range. Thoughts?

Also, any pricing information would be helpful. Thanks!
kniteGTI is offline   Reply With Quote