View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 11:28 AM   #1

simmons0613
OG Member
Full Access Member

Name: Matt
Default Brake Light Problems... Please Help!
To start off sorry if there is a post about this already or if I'm in the wrong spot. I've tried looking for a post like this.

I drive a 08' xD and I was looking to smoke out my tail lights, so as i was waiting on my friend to get back with the spray i decided to take them out to figure out how to do so.

When I put them back in my left (driver side) brake light does not light up, but when I push my lock/unlock button on my remote key it will flash like it is suppose to.

I've tried everything from replacing the bulb to unpluging and pluging everything thing in again.

Any ideas?

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

Update:

I plugged in my left tail light male plug into the right tail light female plug and it lights up so I know its not the left male plug.

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Never mind, They work now. I traced the wiring inside the lamp and i found a wire that had broken. I replaced it and now works fine.
simmons0613 is offline   Reply With Quote