Thread: turbo kits
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 11:08 PM   #50
M2-Motoring

Name: Mike
Send a message via AIM to M2-Motoring
martins got it pretty close. i still have to go over costs and breakdowns w/ JRX concerning the kits and the price points. a stage zero will be pretty cheap to get but of course it wont have a intercooler and so forth. to me personally and stock block 4 banger i always like smaller turbos as they spool fast and have more usable power. everyone seems to be concerned with high hp #'s, to me it's more about the curve. any motor can produce power but the question is, how and how safe? id like to get a nice reliable kit that spools quick and is very fun to drive, but of course it's up to JRX. they are rotary guys by nature and they love fast spooling setups. I'll be going over the whole thing post sema with them and see how it all rounds out. Is there a price point you guys are thinking about? Some input would like to be nice and please save sponsorship questions for later as we dont even have a kit yet lol. We already have our test vehicle which is martin's gf's xD. I'm personally thinking same turbo across the board on all 3 stages.
M2-Motoring is offline   Reply With Quote