Thread: turbo kits
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 03:03 PM   #55
misformartin
Full Access Member

Send a message via AIM to misformartin
Default 1
as i am not the one producing the kit i can just assume.. 3500 would be reasonable for a complete kit with intercooler / bov / engine management / injectors..... a nice set of injectors alone is gonna be 500 bucks.... i think 200 whp would be a huge gain that would be over 60 hp gain.... for a bolt on kit that is reliable... i mean u can make the kit put out high numbers but i think the goal would be a safe tune / running kit.... and since there is no one else doing it.... a nice bov will run you 150-300 bucks...so price point is def reasonable considering that this will probably be the only bolt on kit in the market for a long time....

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

price is gonna def depend on products used.... aem fic with a plug and play harness is not gonna be cheap either...

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

so i guess well just have to wait till after sema to get my gf car in there and start the kit
misformartin is offline   Reply With Quote