View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 04:02 PM   #52

YELOSUB
OG Member
Full Access Member

Name: Tim
Woo hoo, talk about customer service!!! Johnny just called and said he is driving the roughly 60 miles to deliver my vehicle to me along with all my stock parts in a follow truck...I can't thank Johnny and the staff at RPM enough for all their work...

I will give you all my feedback once I get the car in my hands and take her for a spin...

Make sure to support RPM as they have supported the xD community when few other companies have...

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

UPDATE!!!!

My vehicle was delivered at 1:00 pm Arizona time

I fired up the xD for the first time, man what a completely different sound...She sounded loud and mean...Throttle response is instant...I took her for a spin and opened her up, man the butt dyno could definitely feel the power difference...Remember folks, I have an AUTOMATIC...I smash the gas and the xD gets up and goes...Smash the gas from a roll on and the power is instant...I believe their dyno claims on the Corolla for a 8-10HP gain are correct for the header and midpipe combo...I believe I'm probably somewhere around 12-15HP with the header, midpipe, Strup exhaust, and the short ram intake...I might be even a little more but without a dyno I'm not for certain...

You DO NOT need to run an aftermarket exhaust to use their header and midpipe combo...I personally feel that with the stock exhaust it sounds better but I will continue to use the Strup for the added performance gains...

Once again, thank you to Johnny and the staff at RPM...You guys do incredible work and I can see future products from you guys...turbo (hint hint)