View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 09:04 AM   #8
trueblue

Name: trueblue
Thank you for responding, Resolve and mcbrew!

(yeah, I figured about not sitting in the car, lol)
I've got the padding underneath out and all dry about to put it back in. The service department was of little help and considerable aggravation. I took out the still damp padding when they were done and told them I'd take it from there. *rollseyes*

Thank you for the lead on the filters, mcbrew!

Additionally, in a stroke of good timing. Went out while they were filling fluids (heh, they seem to know how to do that and washed my car twice) and asked that person about cleaning out the screen where the intake is, between the hood and windshield. He said not only can I clear leaves from the top but that part also easily snaps off and it's simple to remove the debris that gets past. Hmmm... far different than dealing with the bozo, I mean salesman, behind the desk.

I'm off to put the car back together. And look into cabin filters. Thank you both.

I will learn lots hanging around here.

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

Ah, checked and indeed there is no filter in there. The listing for my local parts store has a Purolator filter for $12.49 (doesn't look like the nice Hepa filter in the video). I'll head over there today and scap one up.
trueblue is offline   Reply With Quote