View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 12:43 AM   #7

SciFion
Solar System Surfer
Full Access Member

Name: Mike
So here goes. I dropped my girlfriend off at her doctors appt. Had to be back in 1 hour. Drove over to Shattuck Ave. in Berkeley, there I found Berkeley Toyota/Scion. I saw this awesome orange "Toyota" in the display window and went inside and asked about it. I asked "what model Toyota it was", and he said (you know what he said). It was the coolest car I'd seen in years, and I loved it.

This was last August and gas here in California was $4.50 + a gallon, and I couldn't afford to drive my '05 V6 Tacoma 4X4 very far. I told the salesman I'd be back in a while, picked up my girlfriend and told her I had a stop to make on the way home. She saw the car and loved it too, I traded in my beloved badass Tacoma on xD RS 1.0 #11 on the spot!

So why did I get my xD? The color caught my eye, and the RS1 bodywork and totally cool look of the car sold me. One test drive and I was hooked! Had not planned on buying a new car when I woke up that day, let alone a Scion, but I am now glad my girlfriend had to go to the doctor that day.

SciFion is offline   Reply With Quote