View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 01:19 PM   #8
Resolve
OG Member
Full Access Member

Name: Resolve
This is a couple of months old, but I will state my piece on cops at least in my city.

I don't really have a problem with them here. Yes there are some A-hole ones and I have been pulled over a couple of times that were questionable, and more of a cop with nothing to do, but not for them being just A-holes.

I haven't been pulled over alot, but there were three times out of say the 10 times (not all ended in tickets) I have been pulled over that the person was an A$$. only 3 of my 10 were speeding. the rest were lighting lol.

but of the 3 One was a DOT cop which are more hardcore anyways. I was young and stupid and had green lighting showing from the front. He came out of a store and stopped me and he gave me a fix it ticket. but pointed out that my tube was showing in the back and made me gey on the ground and disconnect them before could pull out of the parking lot. He was older and the younger local cops where like it looks nice but just becasue you can buy the lights at the part store doesn't mean you can run them. This was back in 2001ish

The second was a state trooped who pulled me over for speeding. I tried to explain it was the car that came up behind me and flew past me as I got over form left lane but he was being an A$$ and not listening.

and Third was guy who pulled me for the HID in the xD. He was pissy and I was trying to talk normal but he kept calling me a liar and stuff and telling me my tint was too dark and I even let him try to test it and fine me for that too, but he was like nah i have messed with you enough tonight. Tint was from dealer so I would of made them eat that ticket.

Other ones that pulled me over. ticket or not. Were cool and kinda talked and even got info from them. I normally admit when I know I am at fault. So maybe that is why I get along with them. Heck I even asked one cop if I had to get a ticket and probably would have gotten off with a warning, but he said not today since the had the speed trap set up. if it was just him and not a planned event then I would have probably gotten off.