View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 08:31 AM   #15

1sweetxd
Full Access Member

Name: Evan
Originally Posted by SkittlesTheCat View Post
Dallas ;p
Yeah i pulled my front bumper off to put on the grill. only way to do it lol.
And yes it is a splitter to the dual. I love the way it looks and Sounds.

Next on my list has to be the push button start. still thinking.
alright. im down here in beaumont. and yea, i didnt go that complete route for my grille. i noticed from the directions and the hardware that you would have to pull the bumper to attach the grille. no bueno. a lot more work than i wanted to do by myself and i was anxious to get it on. i went the cheap easy route and just used zip ties to attach mine to the stock grille. no one could ever notice!! and the side pieces i just screwed into the stock plastic fillers. not the absolute best way to put the grille on, but it works and no one will ever know the difference.

for my exhaust, i was going to add an aftermarket muffler. was looking at magnaflow. but with mine being a 2011, they were having issues with making the muffler fit. apparently not much clearance. anyways, so i went again the easy cheap route....i just cut my muffler off and ran straight pipe out the back. since our car runs a stock resonator, it sounds really good! pretty loud and IMO better than it did with the magnaflow on it. i've gotten a lot of compliments on how my exhaust sounds

Last edited by 1sweetxd; 02-28-2012 at 08:33 AM.
1sweetxd is offline   Reply With Quote