View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 07:24 PM   #12

Luc1f3r
Full Access Member

Name: Luci
Send a message via AIM to Luc1f3r
this thread is like a roller coaster of information.

CXTKRS1 - all xDs have a crappy light output, i know im not the only one!

newagestar - the pic you posted shows a light outputting nothing but nasty glare...

ddmtuning FTW on prices and quality. any H4 PnP kit will have a bottom shield.

you more then likely wont benefit from Bi xeon and wont use hi/lo's if you need more light get blazer fogs.

and as already stated anything over 5000k is all for color and not functional in "weather" if you want lights that match the color of OEM equipped HIDS then your looking for 4300-4500k

adjusting the headlights by any means will add more glare, they are pointed where they need to be to not glare with a halogen bulb, why do you think it would be different with an HID?

if you actually care that much. check out HIDplanet and retrofit a set of actual HID projectors on the car. im going the easy route and getting blazer fogs and when i do my headlights will be aimed at the ground. this way cops dont give me a ticket for not having my headlights on and i get the benefit of having awesome light output without having to retro fit. (having a windshield tinted at 30% and painted headlights makes night driving a PITA and i love it! lmao)

My RS1.0 xD is for sale!

Luc1f3r is offline   Reply With Quote