Thread: Turbo the xD
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 04:18 PM   #27
TannerTAKLarson

Name: Tanner
Thanks guys,

This discussion really helped me narrow down what i want to do. Im not going to do the installation and all that right now but i was thinking of running my car as long as possible, do an engine swap and really put on the mods, all i want to do right now is an intake, exhaust, and maybe an ECU or another small upgrade. But this definetly helped for what i want down the road!

When I said "Extremely" I meant I am extremely interested in upgrading my xD, I love this car, I could have picked any car I wanted. I wanted a car that got great gas mileage, hatchback, quick, compact, and fun to drive. This car had everything I wanted, AND the orange is such an amazing color.

All I want to do for now is small upgrades but i do later on want to put a turbo on it, i love the sound and the power. I was thinking a Toyota MR2 engine but i dont know if that would even work? Besides the engine upgrade I want my xD to look one of a kind, so after engine parts its straight to looks, I just bought my Intake and i am working on my exhaust, I have about 180 right now for that.

Thanks DooDs!

Last edited by TannerTAKLarson; 07-04-2010 at 04:27 PM.
TannerTAKLarson is offline   Reply With Quote