View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 09:10 AM   #744
Resolve
OG Member
Full Access Member

Name: Resolve
Yeah trophies are nice especially since this was your first show. I know first hand the experiences of feeling wronged not so much the not getting a trophy part, but more so cars getting trophies in classes they shouldn't have been in and only put there becuase the JUDGES felt they should be in said class. But I for the most part don't care about trophies like I did when I first started. I like getting them but I am more at shows for support and to hang with friends even if I have seen the same cars 2 million times.

Also some of these cars stock that are more expensive are alot nicer than cars like ours fully done and the thing about judging is it is all subjective to what the judge likes and how they feel. Coming from being a judge at a few shows and even being called in to rejudge and be tie breaker judge at shows I have entered my car I know how hard it is to judge some cars. I don't know the quality of the cars at this show, but I have given higher numbers to relative stock cars over cars with multiple work done simply due to the cleanliness of the car and how well everything fits and flows. Sometimes it is not the amount of work it is the quality. And some times it only takes that 1 point to beat the guy next to you.

But good luck at future shows and glad you had fun.