View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 01:15 PM   #20
CXTKRS1
Super Moderator
Super Mod

Name: Chris
Originally Posted by Whack-A-Mole View Post
Lighten up Negative Nancie. How do you figure it won't hold up? Hopefully you're not parroting something someone has said because it sounds good. Of coarse forced induction puts more stress on parts causing extra wear. It happens in all engines. If you want your motor to last forever, never turn it on.

Man, if they're covering it with a factory warranty by toyota in Switzerland. It should be fairly reliable. If available, I would buy one for my car. My car may not last 250k, but it should last over 130k with moderate boost, tune, and fuel system upgrade.

Forced induction will cause parts to wear down faster really and I only thought running the bottle caused that. In reality you have no idea how long this car will last with even moderate levels of boost such as 6 PSI. The amount of research done on this topic is few and far between. I can also promise you Toyota NA will never cover that under the factory warranty. I just cannot see the point in paying several thousand dollars just so you can still have your doors blown off by real performance cars.
CXTKRS1 is offline   Reply With Quote