View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 03:16 PM   #9

xDTool
Full Access Member

Name: Bob
Send a message via AIM to xDTool Send a message via Yahoo to xDTool
Originally Posted by ThisorThatxD View Post
looks like a test fit is in order then. its comforting to know we at least have enough space in back so buying one for testing wont bother me so bad. now i just want to make sure i buy the right one. the wheels im looking hardest at come in +20 or +30 so that may be another issue. now you have me thinking about the amount of poke, up front more-so than back. ill also be on coilovers by the time this is all being done so that will help. ah the fun of pushing limits.
+30. +30 on a 10" wheel will put you 1/4" further out and 1/4" closer to the suspension. if you can buy just 1 to test fit, it'll get you something that will definitly fit in the rear. and with a 2nd thought, i think it'll fit up front too.

I strongly suggest you to stick with the same size tires as what im running on the 9.5s if you can, which was 215/45/17, at most you may run a 225,otherwise you will have some rubbing issues to combat as well.

to give you an idea on how my final fitment on the 9.5s were at 31mms (think an extra 1/4" of poke on the +30 10s):

xDTool is offline   Reply With Quote