View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 07:22 AM   #2
Resolve
OG Member
Full Access Member

Name: Resolve
From the top of my head:

1) about 3750 - 4000 rpm

2) Don't have it, but since factory installed it is covered under warrenty. Other than that can't help. But most people I think just get aftermarket. Alot of times either cheaper or better product or both.

3) xD does not come standard with Fog Light pre Installed. Has location and option to buy not standard feature.

4) From what I recall the Arm rest are pretty decent.

5) Nope just personal preference.

6) Probably not. Scion is, or at least used to be, what they call pure pricing. No haggling what is on the sticker you pay. Basically they keep the cost of these cars as low as possible without wiggle room to negotiate.

7) Smaller car and Smaller engine. Yaris has 1.5L engine. If I recall it is the same engine that was in the 1st gen xB. Suspension componants of yaris and xD are the same. Other than that don't know any comparision points. I would drive a Yaris if that matters. I actually want a Yaris.

8 ) It depends on the dealer and what is in stock. The car comes to the port with bare essentials and then some stuff maybe put on there and some stuff maybe put on at the dealer.

9) Not alot of aftermarket support for the xD. A few things and slowly building, but not alot. So If you are looking for performance go to a different vehicle. But since looking at Yaris and xD I would say that isn't your driving factor.

THose are what I can think of off the top of my head.

My Question, Why the obsession with fog lights? lol