Go Back   Scion XD Forum > Members Hangout > Off Topic

Off Topic The free for all. Only rules are to be respectful and work appropriate when posting.

Old 06-03-2009, 09:13 AM   #1
Resolve
OG Member
Full Access Member

Name: Resolve
Default Chirp Chirp
What happened to everyone?
Resolve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:05 PM   #2

SciFion
Solar System Surfer
Full Access Member

Name: Mike
I am here! I believe this will take time to get real popular. Forums like Scikotics are very attractive simply because of the sheer numbers of owners. eg; xBs, tCs, xAs, xDs. Our cars are still rather rare, and beyond that most xD owners are probably not interested in clubs or forums like this. Time will tell, but meanwhile we get to enjoy this place.

Finding time to navigate and frequent more than one car site on a regular basis, takes a bit of effort. I believe many folks here might be taking a wait and see attitude, not sure, but might be. I for one am totally jazzed that Shaggy fired up this place for us xD folks to frolic in. I believe the xD will be a continuing model in Scions line-up for years and that ScionXDForum.com will enjoy steady growth as the word gets out and time goes by. Remember, xD is a very uncommon model still, it's simply going to take time.

SciFion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 02:07 PM   #3
Resolve
OG Member
Full Access Member

Yeah I know it is new forum and new model of car, but the other day this website was going good with a few people and the last few days it has seemed kinda dead. trying to keep it alive.
Old 06-03-2009, 03:06 PM   #4

Luc1f3r
Full Access Member

Name: Luci
Send a message via AIM to Luc1f3r
most of the active talkers on here are already on the road to asylum, im leaving in 2 hours and wont be back on here til tuesday...

My RS1.0 xD is for sale!

Luc1f3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 03:13 PM   #5
Resolve
OG Member
Full Access Member

Originally Posted by Luc1f3r View Post
most of the active talkers on here are already on the road to asylum, im leaving in 2 hours and wont be back on here til tuesday...
Makes sense. lol. You got pm on scikotics hopefully you answer before you leave
Old 06-03-2009, 03:27 PM   #6

SciFion
Solar System Surfer
Full Access Member

Name: Mike
I sensed that as well. My comments were not directed at you personally, just thoughts that had occured to me. Who knows what it all means with the number of posts each day or not, or whether this forum will survive. I really hope it does, and I can tell you do too. I am sure that most of the members here feel the same as well, but to put something like this "priority one" might be a bit much to expect.

Still, that said, there is some activity each day and that is promising. I keep thinking of it like Shaggy and us are the Founding Members, and years down the road if we still have our cars, and this grew like we hoped it would, we would all have something to smile about! At the risk of sounding egotistical and one dimensional, I am glad to be a part of this little world.

I believe with summer upon us and the prospect of more outdoor activities, we may get fewer posts per member. All we can do as motivated members is keep posting cool and intriguing stuff to keep it interesting. This is our "playground", if everyone does something fun to keep it rolling, we will always be able to come here and enjoy. Which reminds me of the suggestion thread, I gotta come up with something..

SciFion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 04:36 PM   #7
Resolve
OG Member
Full Access Member

I wasn't taking it personal no issue there I was just making sure my post was clear. I sure hope it sticks that way I can come here for more xD info and to provide info. Like I used to on the old ClubxB forum and stuff.

Makes it easier to search for stuff. Like for example trying to take the car apart for certain things I don't get millions of topics on xBs and tCs and like 2 topics on the xD. You will only get xD info.
Old 06-04-2009, 08:34 AM   #8

Shaggy
Administrator
Administrator

Name: Bryan
I will keep this alive as long as I can. Like SciFion said, its summer and summers are always slower for forums as people are outside and off the computer because of the weather. I will do as much as I can to make this an atractive site for new users to join and post. The only thing is that the more posts we have the more chance we can have users join as they see it has some activity and a reason to join. I just will need your help on what you think is need on the site. I am always open for more ideas.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 03:39 PM   #9

ibeDAMD
Full Access Member

Name: TL
sorry ive been on vacation, still on vacation just got our inet working in the hotel room

Old 06-09-2009, 10:30 PM   #10

Cylon_xD
OG Member
Full Access Member

Name: Troy
Well, you got your wish guys, with the big influx of Scikotics xD peeps the other day from Luc1f3r's post over there, me included... I for one am quite the post whore, so you'll probably get sick of me and my mindless dribble on here after a while, LOL!!!

Beware!
Cylon_xD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 12:02 PM   #11

TheLittleDeviant
That Admin Guy
Full Access Member

Name: Ted
lol, actually Troy I for one enjoy your mindless dribble, its a good form of entertainment

TheLittleDeviant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 06:43 PM   #12

Cylon_xD
OG Member
Full Access Member

Name: Troy
Haha, I got me my first fan!!