Go Back   Scion XD Forum > Members Hangout > Introductions

Introductions Are you new to the forums? Come in here and posts a little about ya!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-29-2011, 06:31 PM   #1

Queena

Name: Katrina
Talking New chick, just purchased my new Scion xD!
Hello! My name is Katrina, I'm from Virginia Beach, VA and I'm 22 years old. I just graduated from UVA and started a new job, so it was time for me to buy my very first new car....and of course I chose a Scion xD lol. It's a white 2011, and I've only had it for 5 days and I'm already in love with it!

I plan to have a pink and white theme with it, but as far as the technical know-how, I'm looking to my boyfriend. He already made an account here before I even did lol. His username is C4W22 and he knows a lot more about car installation and customization than I do. He is already excited about my car which is his new project now lol.

I'm going to be changing my radio, putting in a remote start and security system, and changing my dials from orange to pink. Also going to install pink LEDs for the interior underseat. Long term goals will be new rims/tires and subs. And of course, I'm going to need some Domo/Totoro/Hello Kitty decals lol

Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself and say that I am so happy to be a part of the scion xD family!
Queena is offline   Reply With Quote