Welcome to the Scion XD Forum.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Scion XD Forum > xD Modification > General Discussion

General Discussion Discuss anything in general with your Scion xD here.

Old 07-11-2017, 01:25 AM   #1
arianamartinus

Name: Ariana Martin
Default How can you activate your Roku streaming device?
Hi Friends, I have used Roku com streaming device, but I have not activated Roku support device. I have no idea how to activate our Roku streaming device. So please anyone Roku helps me.
arianamartinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 01:58 AM   #2
smarttvhelpline

Name: Pam Harrison
Roku is a small set top box that works based on the internet which allows you to watch web videos through YouTube or Netflix on your home’s wireless network. To activate your Roku Link Code, you need an activation code. If you face any technical issues while activating Roku device, feel free to call this toll free number +1-844-305-0086 or visit
http://www.smarttvhelpline.com/roku-com-link-activation.
smarttvhelpline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:03 AM   #3
averygriffin

Name: Avery Griffin
Hi Ariana
You Want Roku Help, Your Roku account stores which RokuŽ streaming devices you own and which channels you have installed, as well as your preferences and settings. It’s important to have a valid email address associated with your Roku account in order to manage your account and to receive important account notifications. Similarly, you should choose a strong, secure password. For more Roku Support Visit on www Roku Com Link.
averygriffin is offline   Reply With Quote