Welcome to the Scion XD Forum.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Scion XD Forum > Preferred Vendors > TRDsparks.com

TRDsparks.com www.trdsparks.com

Old 01-13-2018, 12:58 PM   #1
yuguhun1
Post Whore
Full Access Member

Name: fdfe
Default wholesale jerseys
"He's ready to go,Cheap NFL Authentic Jerseys, but he's still learning,Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys," the NBA megastar said Monday after practice. "He's a rookie,Authentic Jerseys Cheap, he's still learning. If coach is ready for him to give him the nod, he'll be ready to go, but he's going to have some bumps and bruises, just like any other rookie quarterback would have in the NFL or any other professional sport."
"I'm one of his biggest supporters,Cheap Jerseys From China," James said of rookie Johnny Manziel.
Manziel replaced a struggling Hoyer in the fourth quarter and led an 80-yard drive he capped with a 10-yard touchdown run.
"He's part of the family so of course I want him out there,Cheap Authentic Jerseys," James said. "But that's for the coach to decide, and I thought he played well in the two possessions he had yesterday."
He's a Johnny Football fan.
With Cleveland coach Mike Pettine mulling a switch at quarterback with four games left, James said Manziel is prepared to play if the Browns decide to start him over Brian Hoyer this week against Indianapolis.
BEREA, Ohio (AP) ? LeBron James has a rooting interest in the Browns' renewed quarterback sweepstakes.
"A couple hiccups,Wholesale Jerseys Outlet," Pettine said, describing Manziel's performance. "I think it was 13 snaps that he played. Handful of minuses, but showed good energy, made some throws."
James' marketing firm represents Manziel, and the two have become close. James said he speaks with Manziel weekly.

Pettine hasn't decided if he'll turn Cleveland's offense over to Manziel, who had only been on the field for five plays before Sunday, when he completed 5 of 8 passes for 63 yards.
yuguhun1 is offline   Reply With Quote