Go Back   Scion XD Forum > xD Modification > Engine/Performance

Engine/Performance All things engine and performance.

Old 06-11-2010, 09:03 PM   #21

xDTool
Full Access Member

Name: Bob
Send a message via AIM to xDTool Send a message via Yahoo to xDTool
Put it on last thursday, drove it 10 hours to asylum and (10 hours) back, loved it, nice deep rumble, not raspy at all. was scared to put it on and drive for so long, but its so quiet at 80-85mph that you barely hear it, yet nice and throaty when you get on it. got a few comments from xd owners at asylum that loved it. didnt get to do much of a comparison test with ryan over in the baton rouge area since the parking garage we stayed at in tulsa was tight on security. Overall definitly glad i chose this one over the others I'll toss some pics up later , i think i have a couple with the car clean, right know its massacred and bugs and full of road grime from the long trip back or I'd go out and snap a couple.

Fitment isnt perfect on my non RS. I plan to play with the hangers a little to see if i can get it to sit a little higher (a non issue for anyone with a lip or body kit) and it sits at a slight angle instead of straight, but thats something i prefer.

Like i said, i'll try to get pics on tomorrow. still recovering from last weekend.
xDTool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 10:54 PM   #22

YELOSUB
OG Member
Full Access Member

Name: Tim
Cool, glad to hear that you like it...Yea the sound of the exhaust is perfect...Not droning like other exhausts I have had...Like you mentioned, at steady speeds on the freeway it is not annoying which I love...