Go Back   Scion XD Forum > xD Modification > General Discussion

General Discussion Discuss anything in general with your Scion xD here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2011, 01:25 AM   #1
cvriv

Name: CVRIV
Default Thinking about buying a Scion XD,...
Gonna try and keep this short and sweet.

#1: About what RPM is the motor at when driving along at 75mph?

#2: Is the Scion nav system really worth $2000?!?!? How many skip this and just go for either the regular Alpine or the Alpine nav system?

#3: No fogs lights!!! I could configure in fog lights online. does this mean the xD doesnt come with fog lights?!?!?

#4: The arm rest that can be added to the car, is it flimsy? Cheap? Worth it to add? Do I have to worry about it breaking x amount of time down the road?

#5: I want to get the 18" silver TRD wheels with the car. I love the way they look. Any reason not to get them?

#6: I live in NJ. Could I get a better price on the xD if I went out of state to say PA?!?! I know I would still have to pay NJ tax but what about the overal cost of the car? Im looking at 22000 with its current config.

#7: How does the xD compare to the Yaris? I can get the yaris loaded for about $20,000. Is it much smaller than the xD? The Yaris has fog lights too.

#8: How long would it take for them to customize my scion xD? I spoke to a sales rep and he said 4 - 6 days? Is this true?

#9: Anything else I should be aware of?

Thanks a ton!
cvriv is offline   Reply With Quote