Go Back   Scion XD Forum > xD Modification > General Discussion

General Discussion Discuss anything in general with your Scion xD here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-23-2012, 11:49 AM   #1
Resolve
OG Member
Full Access Member

Name: Resolve
Default xD is going to be axed.
Not sure who all has seen this. It is all over Facebook.

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2...dels-axed.html

So anyone hoping for possible mods from companies in the future can pretty much stop hoping unless companies start support the Corolla in the engine department.

Long rant section. You have been warned, these are just my feelings:

But I am glad they are done with the xB. I was disappointed when they came out with the xB2. Two reasons, They deviated from their limited run idea of only keeping a model a few years then coming out with something new and two they took away the boxiness.

That is why the Kia Soul has gotten alot of people because of it's different boxiness that it took from the original xB.

I love my Scions, xD and first gen xB, but I overall think that Scion is becoming blah... especially with the other options out there that have lots of stuff stock. When the xB first came out it had the industry standard options plus some extras like remote keyless which wasn't a standard feature until last couple of years and the designs were different than other cars.

But now. They IQ took too long to come out and is not interesting anymore. I rather have the Fiat 500. To me the FR-S isn't coming off as all they hyped it up to be. So it too is not really stirking me. They're are a few other cars I would buy for the same price and a couple more that are a little more I would rather own.

Scion really needs to step up and come out with something big to rejuvinate themselves or else it is going to fail.

Maybe it is the economy, maybe it is something else. Sad to see it happen especially to a good brand of vehicle. Hope fully something new will come and make it better.

I feel better now.

Last edited by Resolve; 04-23-2012 at 11:53 AM.
Resolve is offline   Reply With Quote