Go Back   Scion XD Forum > xD Modification > Exterior

Exterior Comments and questions regarding body kits, graphics, paint or other exterior mods.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2010, 01:58 PM   #11
CXTKRS1
Super Moderator
Super Mod

Name: Chris
Originally Posted by YELOSUB View Post
What is this comment for...I assume you put the word "this" and then nothing afterwards as your little inside joke that it does nothing...Listen if you don't like it, great don't buy it...

But for those that want to know more about it, go get on scionlife and check it out...I don't make any money on it...Jim plans on making more items for the xD in the future...

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Thanks...

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

I last heard under $100 but don't quote me...I know it took longer than expected and Jim apologized for that...I'm not sure if Jim would be to cool on me selling the prototype ones but I could ask...
Maybe you just don't bounce around the web as much as I do but on pretty much every board I visit "this" just basically means I'm quoting the other person and reinforcing whatever he/she said.
CXTKRS1 is offline   Reply With Quote