Go Back   Scion XD Forum > xD Modification > Exterior

Exterior Comments and questions regarding body kits, graphics, paint or other exterior mods.

Old 03-25-2010, 09:16 AM   #1
notoriouseyk
Full Access Member

Name: eddie
Send a message via AIM to notoriouseyk Send a message via MSN to notoriouseyk Send a message via Yahoo to notoriouseyk
Default Decided to do a projector retrofit?
So I really cant stand the amount of scatter from an HID kit with reflectors so I decided to impulsively buy a new set of headlights. I was wondering if anyone knew if the tsx, fx35, or the s2000 projectors fit? Which one had the best fitment? Also, does anyone have or know of a reputable retrofit light company that I can send this out to, to have some work done? I want to also get rid of that ugly ass orange in the front headlights.
notoriouseyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 12:17 PM   #2

xDTool
Full Access Member

Name: Bob
Send a message via AIM to xDTool Send a message via Yahoo to xDTool
Originally Posted by notoriouseyk View Post
So I really cant stand the amount of scatter from an HID kit with reflectors so I decided to impulsively buy a new set of headlights. I was wondering if anyone knew if the tsx, fx35, or the s2000 projectors fit? Which one had the best fitment? Also, does anyone have or know of a reputable retrofit light company that I can send this out to, to have some work done? I want to also get rid of that ugly ass orange in the front headlights.
This might be able to help you out some:

Scion xD Retro w/FX-R projectors & Gatling shrouds - PICS!

Not many other retrofits on xD's, at least not that are documented.

Good luck though. You might have some better luck on a retrofit forum where people that are experienced/knowledgeable on retrofitting and dimensions, etc. can answer your questions.
xDTool is offline   Reply With Quote