Welcome to the Scion XD Forum.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Scion XD Forum > Scion XD Forum News > Site News

Site News Here is where you will find updates that are happening to ScionXDForum.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2018, 06:04 AM   #1
yuguhun1
Post Whore
Full Access Member

Name: fdfe
Default Wholesale China Jerseys
McClain sat out the 2013 season and twice walked away from football before reviving his career with a solid season for the Cowboys last year.
The suspension is likely to cost McClain more than his base salary because of bonuses tied to playing time in the one-year, $3 million contract he signed this offseason.
With the Cowboys set to start McClain at middle linebacker, that job likely goes to second-year player Anthony Hitchens. Dallas appears likely to leave Sean Lee at weakside linebacker in his return from a knee injury that sidelined him all last season and led to the trade for McClain.
McClain had arthroscopic surgery on his right knee and stayed in his home state of Alabama for the initial rehabilitation work. He missed most offseason workouts before rejoining the Cowboys for mandatory minicamp last month.
The league said in a statement Thursday that McClain would be suspended without pay and eligible to return for Dallas' Week 5 game against New England. He can participate in training camp and all four preseason games.
Hardy has appealed his suspension for the defensive end's role in a domestic violence case,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China. Hardy also is eligible for training camp and preseason games,Cheap Stitched Jerseys.
"I apologize to my family, the Cowboys organization,Cheap China Jerseys, my teammates and Cowboys fans for my mistake," McClain said in a statement issued through the players association. "I will not break the rules of my profession in the future, and I regret my error."
IRVING, Texas (AP) ? Cowboys linebacker Rolando McClain has been suspended for the first four games for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy,Nike NFL Jerseys China, putting two key Dallas defenders on the sideline to start the season with pass rusher Greg Hardy's 10-game ban.
But it's been a rocky offseason for the former top 10 pick by Oakland who had three disappointing seasons with the Raiders. He was released in 2013 and picked up by Baltimore, which traded him to the Cowboys for a late-round draft pick just before training camp last summer. He never played for the Ravens.

McClain, who turns 26 this month,Cheap Jerseys From China Outlet, was in and out of the lineup last season because of the knee injuries along with hamstring and concussion issues. But he still finished with 108 tackles,Jerseys Authentic Stitched, second on the team behind safety Barry Church.
yuguhun1 is offline   Reply With Quote