Welcome to the Scion XD Forum.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Scion XD Forum > Scion XD Forum News > Site News

Site News Here is where you will find updates that are happening to ScionXDForum.com

Old 01-13-2018, 01:10 AM   #1
Ora M. Rivas

Name: Enter your name or name you wish to be refered to as.
Default Matthew Miller and Bodice win 2017/2018 IWP
Margot Robbie has waxed lyrical multiple times about what a privilege it was to play Harley Quinn.Pandora UK Sale Christmas In fact, many people said of the 2016 critical flop Suicide Squad that Robbie's portrayal of "Daddy's Lil Monster" was the only good thing about the comic book film. Robbie has confirmed that she will be working on Quinn-based spin-offs, though playing the character has not come without its personal pitfalls.

Pandora Charms UK Christmas While speaking to The Hollywood Reporter, Robbie explained how the high-profile character has made her life more challenging saying, "You're about to be in a comic book film; now here's the worst-case scenario of how big and scary it can get."

Pandora Rings Christmas Though she has been working on the big screen since leaving Australian soap Home & Away, it was the DC Comic film that took her to the next level of fame; one which saw her become more vulnerable to stalkers and death threats. These issues not only come with psychological stress, but financial burdens too.

Though she does not regret the shift, she said she wishes that she had been less naive in her move into blockbuster territory,Pandora Rings Sale Christmas "I just wish someone had explained a lot of those things to me early on. I wouldn't have resented the position I found myself in because I would've known what I was getting myself into."

Pandora Bracelet UK Christmas It sounds like Robbie, who has been nominated by the Golden Globes and the SAG awards for her role in I, Tonya, is coping as well anyone could with these kinds of threats.
Ora M. Rivas is offline   Reply With Quote