Welcome to the Scion XD Forum.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Scion XD Forum > xD Modification > General Discussion

General Discussion Discuss anything in general with your Scion xD here.

Old 08-11-2017, 01:50 AM   #1
arianamartinus

Name: Ariana Martin
Post How to troubleshoot the “power on” problem of your Roku streaming player
Hi Friends, I have used Roku link device, but I have facing some issues in my roku support device, I don't know how to sought out the "power on" problem of my roku streaming player, if any one roku help me, so please tell me .
arianamartinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 02:20 AM   #2
smarttvhelpline

Name: Pam Harrison
Hello Ariana.. If you are facing Roku Support Device issues. You have to follow Below Steps...

1) Head on to follow up the quick start guide that came with the device itself.

2). After that, you will require finishing all the on-screen instructions to link the Roku device to the internet. After getting your Roku device linked, the device will download the latest software.

3). Now, your device will show a link code. If you don’t get the link code, you can head on to Roku Com Link to get the link of the device easily.

4). After that, you will require to make the note of the link and then head on to the website my.Roku Com/Link on your mobile device or computer.

5) Now, head on the website, and then simply enter the link code and then tap Submit.

6) Simply follow down all the instructions on the website to easily create a Roku Account or just log into your own existing account.
smarttvhelpline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 06:46 AM   #3
averygriffin

Name: Avery Griffin
Smile How to troubleshoot the “power on” problem of your Roku streaming player?
Hi
You want Roku Help
If you still get the power on problem with your Roku player, then there are chances that the issue could be with the power supply. Well, you can head to purchase a brand new power adapter from the fine Roku channel store. For more information regarding roku support so visit on www roku com link.
averygriffin is offline   Reply With Quote